Kihncert 2013 is located at:
Morgan Hill Outdoor Sports Center
16500 Condit Rd
Morgan Hill, CA 95037
Venue Policies for Kihncert:
For the safety and security of our guests, the following items are not permitted into Morgan Hill Outdoor Sports Center (Venue) for the KihnCert. The lists represent the most common items attendees want to know about. All items may not be listed and will be at the discretion of law enforcement or security at the gates. This list will be updated prior to performance, please check back for more information.
The KihnCert is a celebration of music, food, and joy. It is the KihnCert’s policy to provide a safe, family-friendly atmosphere for all patrons and volunteers. Therefore, the KihnCert refuses entry or admission to anyone wearing clothing or paraphernalia indicating or signifying membership in a gang, including a motorcycle club. This policy is applied equally to all persons, regardless of their sex, race, color, religion, ancestry, national origin, disability or medical condition.
- APPROPRIATE DRESS REQUIRED
- No Gang Emblems, Colors or Insignias
- No Bare Feet
- No Wallet Chains
- No Spiked Clothing or Jewelry
- No Inapproriate or Offensive attire
- ANY OUTSIDE BEVERAGES INCLUDING BOTTLED WATER
- ANY BAG LARGER THAN 12 INCHES WIDE X 12 INCHES HIGH X 6 INCHES DEEP
- NON-CLEAR BAGS LARGER THAN 6.5 INCHES WIDE X 4.5 INCHES HIGH X 2 INCHES DEEP
- HARD-SIDED CONTAINERS OF ANY SIZE, INCLUDING COOLERS AND THERMOSES
- GLASS BOTTLES, ALUMINUM CANS, FLASKS AND CAMELBACKS
- CONTAINERS CARRYING LIQUIDS OF ANY KIND
- ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES
- ILLEGAL DRUGS
- WEAPONS OF ANY KIND
- PROJECTILES, INCLUDING FRISBEES, FOOTBALLS AND INFLATABLE BALLS
- ANY SIZE POLE OR STICK
- UMBRELLAS OF ANY KIND
- ARTIFICIAL NOISEMAKERS OF ANY KIND
- VIDEO CAMERAS
- STILL CAMERAS WITH LENSES LONGER THAN 6 inches
- LASER POINTERS
- LAPTOP COMPUTERS
- LARGE RADIOS
- PORTABLE CHAIRS OVERE 24 INCHES TALL
- UMBRELLAS POP UP TENTS OR OTHER ITEMS THAT MAY BLOCK CONCERT GOERS VIEWS
- SCOOTERS, BICYCLES, ROLLERSKATES AND SKATEBOARDS
- NON SERVICE ANIMALS
- ANY ITEM DEEMED BY MANAGEMENT TO BE DANGEROUS OR INAPPROPRIATE THAT MAY DISRUPT OTHER FANS ENJOYMENT OF THE CONCERT
- (ALL ITEMS ARE SUBJECT TO SEARCH)
- CLEAR BAGS SMALLER THAN 12 INCHES WIDE X 12 INCHES HIGH X 6 INCHES DEEP
- BAGS SMALLER THAN 6.5 INCHES HIGH x 4.5 INCHES WIDE x 2 INCHES DEEP
- STILL CAMERAS WITH LENSES SHORTER THAN 6 INCHES
- RAIN PONCHOS
- MEDICAL SUPPLIES SUCH AS INSULIN AND DIABETIC SUPPLIES
- TABLET COMPUTERS
PARKING LOT RULES
- GLASS CONTAINERS ARE NOT PERMITTED
- KEGS ARE NOT PERMITTED
- NO FIRES OR BARBECUES OR TAILGATING
- NO SELLING OF ANY ITEMS
- NO SELLING OR RE-SELLING OF TICKETS
- No person shall bring, or cause to be brought, for the purposes of sale or barter, or have for sale, or sell or exchange, or offer for sale or exchange any food, drink, service, goods, wares, ticket or merchandise within any portion of the parking facility including the perimeter sidewalk of the complex without Venue approval.
- DISABLED PARKING PLACARDS MAY BE CHECKED BY LAW ENFORCEMENT TO ENSURE THE PERSON WHO HAS BEEN ISSUED THE PLACARD BY THE STATE IS PRESENT IN THE VEHICLE.
- ALL PERSONS AND ITEMS ARE SUBJECT TO SEARCH.
- CLEAR BAGS THAT FIT INTO BOXES (12 INCHES WIDE X 12 INCHES HIGH X 6 INCHES DEEP) LOCATED AT EACH GATE ARE ACCEPTABLE; HOWEVER, ALL ITEMS BROUGHT INTO THE VENUE ARE SUBJECT TO SEARCH.
- REFUSAL OF ANY GUEST TO COOPERATE WILL RESULT IN NON-ADMITTANCE INTO THE VENUE.
- MANAGEMENT IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ITEMS LEFT BEHIND AT THE GATE OR ITEMS LOST, STOLEN OR DAMAGED.
- SMOKING IS ONLY PERMITTED IN DESIGNATED SMOKING AREA.